18 Mar How Massage Therapy Helps Treat Sleep Apnea
If you suffer from sleep apnea, you might think that there’s nothing that you can do to help your disorder, however, there is! Sleep apnea, a disorder that interrupts your breathing as you sleep, can take a serious toll on your health. Instead of settling for clunky machines to help you sleep through the night, consider treating your sleep apnea with Massage Therapy! Avoid resulting sleep loss, fatigue, high blood pressure and increased risk of heart attack and stroke with this long-term sleep management treatment.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Some signs that you may have sleep apnea are:
- Witnessed apnea
- Restless sleep
- Gasping/ choking sensation
If you experience any of these symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
How Massage Therapy Can Help You
- It is often used to battle insomnia
- It relieves tension in abdominal muscles that triggers sleep apnea
- It targets acupressure points that help you relax
- It signals your muscles to operate smoothly
- It helps to produce serotonin, which helps complete the sleep cycle
- It is a drug free, all-natural remedy that will deliver long-term benefits
Massage Therapy can help you get the full and uninterrupted sleep that you desperately need. De-stress and manage your sleep apnea symptoms with Massage Therapy today! Take care of yourself by booking a Massage Therapy appointment at The AIM Clinic today. For more information, call us today at 905.492.8688v